Today is education fair. I've missed Taylor's University for asking the fee of course. Hmm, even though I've asked UCSI college about the hospitality management but I don't really keen on it because the school isn't as famous as Taylor's. Haiz, whatever, what we have to do now is study well and get a nice result! :) Gambateh! SPM is around this few months! Don't expect to fail my plan again!
Last Thursday and Friday I missed my Add.Math, Physics and Sejarah tuition because of my part-time job. And, today when I went to tuition as usual, I had no idea what was the teacher talking about. The paper is fulled of number and small digits numbers. Walao A! It's killing me! I felt so helpless when I was doing the question. However, I believe in one sentences : 船到桥头自然直! Just do what you can do right now and don't think so much. I will understand it better in someday!
Telling myself everyday : If you failed to plan, then you plan to fail.


爱情
A先放手,B就先受伤
但是
一直勒着也会痛
如果
两个人慢慢地放下,就都不会受伤