In this post,
I'd like to share my life through pic.
It's fun.
August is so wonderful for me..
Guess what,
I've founded this amazing food in the world!
:D
:D
I love READ BEAN since I met it.
Now,
wherever I found it,
I always have one in my hand..
:P
Red bean Fav & Pulut hitam are the best!
Jiang!
Look at this cute dog.
She's mine!
Taking pic while she was sleeping.
Shhh..
This stuff
have been slept and accompanied me more than one year.
And now,
everything was gone,
I have no idea where to put this.
Sometimes I want to throw it away,
but I can't do it.
What a waste!
So,
who want to buy my memories?
=________=
Call me maybe?
hehehe.
The moment when i'm going to Permy Mall.
有一部好的相机加上修图软件,
每个人都可以是艺术品!
:D
好不真实的一张相片
不过我的目标就是变成她就够了……
嘿嘿
传说中乌龟爷爷的孙女?!
乌龟燕燕?!
呵呵!
I don't know why super save sold this kind of spectacles..
xD
Someone willing to buy it?
Have fun! :D
It's been a long time we didn't take pic!
:D
Like it so much even though her face very qian da.
hehe.
Bye bye lor,
After 3 months.
Sad case.
</3
Scratching my legs when I was jogging.
The mosquito made me so itchy!
T____________T
Faster recover please.
SO ugly when I looked at my scratch.
And
I Love Jogging! :D









