My Playlist

Saturday, 1 September 2012

It's Saturday

Ahh,
My laziness don't allow me write more about today. 

--------------------------

Ha!
I love describe my life through pic.
Look,
here's my model of today.
Colleen Phang!
I was satisfied the pictures I'd taken today
even though I wasn't the model.
Got feeling when you look at the pic.
Feel like she's living in 80's.
HAha!
And the angles that I took is so perfect!
I'm proud of my photograph skills.

photograph skills

+

picture effect

=

PERFECT



I quite love this pic.
Got Facebook 红人's feeling yo.


Jiang~
Riam Road Secondary School.
Having fun today and I ate a lot of food.
So contented.
<3
It is an amazing secondary school
how I wish I could study at there.
The condition is very simple,
what you need to have is only
$$$$$$$$$$$
ha!
Daydream la~ 


Lack of sleeping had made me so exhausted today.

------------------------

A good song to intro.




I'm touched. Love it so much.